Friday, July 3, 2015

Time for a ROMP...

Hello, lovies!
So sorry it's been quiet from me...stumbling into an unexpected but very pleasant new relationship tends to distract a girl...and I feel like I earned it!
No fears though, I'm gonna be poking my head in here more often, I promise!

So last month we talked about kink and sexiness with the Indulgence Fair...this month brings on my other favorite kinky sexytime event, ROMP! I'll be bringing you some sexy realness with Poseology in some future posts, but I really wanted to focus on this amazing back piercing set released from CerberusXing.


This...just makes my inner masochist sing in pure joy. Just the thought of being pierced like this in my RL makes me feel all tingly and sexy. I imagine that and being suspended from the ceiling with this, and...well, lets just say that I'm so happy that the new man in my life is a very twisted and sadistic shiny motherfucker. You'll be seeing him in some upcoming posts too, I'm sure...but I digress. Back to the hooks. 
The hooks, the hooks...yummy. A male and female version of these hooks come included in this package(for 300L per color, and there is a silver version for sale too), with cosmetic versions and a version that is scripted with OpenCollar scripts...so your masochist could be dragged around by their back, and all while crying, they'd be thanking you inside...
Versions with and without sores are included(I am wearing the version with sores in my photo), along with a scar applier that is compatible with TMP(male and female) and the Maitreya Lara bodies, along with an Omega-friendly applier!
You may have to do some adjusting to this to have it sit exactly right on your body, so knowledge of how to edit individual prims is a must with this exquisite piercing. This will be available at ROMP starting July 3rd, until the 17th, so make sure that you run over to this sex-filled event and snatch it up! 

<3 Caiti

What I'm Wearing!
Hair: Exile at Collabor88 - Full of Grace - Grayscale
Skin: -Glam Affair- Katra [America] 06
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara v3.3
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Ears: [Mandala] Unisex - Steking EARS - Season 5
Scratches&Love Bites: Ama. A Rough Night(Maitreya applier)
Posture Collar: (r)M~Posture Collar No.09
Back Hooks: [CX] CerberusXing at ROMP: Back Hooks Black (F+Sores)
Claws: [CX] Lethal Talons(Black)
Shoes: Glamistry at kustom9 - Parrasana Heels [PF1020] Fatpack

Pose: aDORKable Poses Touch Me 4

Decor in Photo
Skybox: RageWorks Classic White Loft
Wall Rings: Lovers Playground ENCORE - Bondage Rings
Cage: Dutchie/Rustica La Signora Della Pazienza
Statue: LadyX Marble Torso

No comments:

Post a Comment