Friday, May 9, 2014

Clap Along if you Feel Like Happiness is a Truth...

Ever have one of those songs that just get stuck in your head for hours and hours, or even days at a time? It happens to me more often than people realize, but this one in particular is in my mind and I'm very grateful for it.
Pharrell has a great message in this song, and it's a message that I'm going to do my best to carry with me in the future, in SL and RL both. 



Short and sweet from me today, dollies!!

<3 Caiti

What I'm Wearing!!
Hair: Magika [03] Many
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer Fairy Pearl Cuff(Left, Silver), La Cerlique(silver)
Rings: Maxi Gossamer Karina Court(Right, large and small), La Cerlique(Right, Silver)
Jacket: [Cynful] Cropped Denim Jacket - Dark Grey
Top: [Moda] Rebecca Ruffle Top Fatpack(White worn)
Skirt: The Sea Hole - Lorette Skirt - Chibi Bunny(March 2013 Arcade Gatcha prize, store is no longer inworld, prize is no longer available)
Shoes: N-core 21ShoeEvent(March) - Cuore Special Edition(Black&White)

No comments:

Post a Comment