Monday, March 31, 2014

Let it go

I finally got a chance to see the movie Frozen.  It has quickly become one of my fave movies!  
Like everyone else I am in love with the song Let It go.  I think more than anything it fits a lot of things going on in my life right now.  Starting today I've let a lot of things go.  It's a new day and a fresh start on a new blog and we are kind of starting from scratch.  One thing is certain my love for fashion and sharing  my ramblings ( I love to babble nonsensically) and the fun things I find around the grid still remains strong.
I hope you will all stick with me and enjoy the ride on this new adventure!
Squishes,
Kaileebaby


FIT FOR A PRINCESS EVENT ~ BEGINS APRIL 1st!
Hair:  CaTwA : Elsa Hair
Crown & Necklace: Evie's Closet - Elven Crowns & Collars (Nimordel II) *Fit For A Princess Event*
Dress:  *{Junbug}* :  Principessa in Lavender *Fit For A Princess Event*
Ring:  Pomposity - Pearl Flower Ring
Nails:  {ZOZ} - Daisy Chain Silver Polish (Slinks)
Poses:  an lar [poses] The Spoiled Princess Series *Fit For A Princess Event*


No comments:

Post a Comment