Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Under a Glorious Purple Moon...

First off...introductions are in order! I am Caiti, and I'll be joining Kai in our blogging journey of awesomeness, bringing you ALL of da cute and must-havies!! *giggles* We're a dynamic duo of dolly fabulousity, and we just want to bring some sunshine, happiness and sexy to the grid, our way!

Now, on with the show!

I give you, for my first post...glamour and sleek sex appeal, brought to you by PurpleMoon Creations! I am such a big fan of Poulet's stuff, especially her gowns. She is such an amazingly talented designer, and when I want to style myself in vintage wear, or wear something that is sure to steal the show, I know that I can count on her gorgeous creations to give me exactly what I want. Add some eyecatching jewelry by Earthstones, and killer heels from N-core(that are hidden but you must know that they are there), and I call that a perfect outfit. Landmarks are below, enjoy!!






Hair: >Truth< January - Blood
Jewelry: Earthstones Vintage Romance Earrings&Necklace - Vamp
Gown: ::PM:: PurpleMoon Creations Chok Gown in Black
Shoes: N-core Omega "Black"


Happy shopping!!! ^_^
~Caiti~

No comments:

Post a Comment