Saturday, April 22, 2017

.Lions and tigers and bears.

Greetings my fierce dollies
I hope you all had a great week.  It's been a rough one for me and I am still not quite myself but still ever the Pollyanna dolly looking for the bright side in it all.
Enjoy your weekend.  Get out and get some sun, make sure to hug all your family and friends and tell them you love them and then come back to SL and buy all the goodies!
As always, love you mean it
Kaileebaby


   
.BODY.
/Wasabi Pills/ Blossom Mesh Hair - Style 2 @ Epiphany
Skin: Al Vulo (I believe the store is gone but there are a few skins on mp)
-Glam Affair - Gemma - Freckles
Ama. : Sparkling  Drama Nails 
Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V1.5
VISTA PROHAND LEFT V.1FINAL
♥♥♥
.OUTFIT.
::LFE;; Lucette - pants & top
"Tres Chic" Soho Leather Bag 
VCO - miki phon _ open <pink>
[Common Grounds] Unicorn Frappe (group gift)
[LX] Pearl Hood earrings
♥♥♥
.POSES.
 Foxcity - Night Owl @ Pose Fair 2017
♥♥♥
.SCENE.
  Pseudo- Every Rose Scene @ Epiphany
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment