Wednesday, November 2, 2016

.I'm free to be the greatest, I'm alive.



Hello my dolls!
I know it's been a long time since I have posted anything here and I won't go into a long boring post but I will just say I will do my best to post here more and not just on Flickr.
Hope you all had a great and happy Halloween-ween and don't eat too much candy! (save some for me)
Love you, mean it
Kaileebaby


.BODY.
[MODA] T-3000 Hair Shaved Hairbase - WHITE
-Glam Affair - Katya - No gloss lips
Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass , slink hands & feet
Skin: al vulo- salina* red dream (store gone?)
{S0NG} :: Vale~ Grey Eye RARE
♥♥♥
.OUTIFT.
::OOPS:: Alexia Dress  - Skulls @ FADDISH
(Kunglers) Artemis bracelet - silver mixed
+XAnSA+ Octochoke Collar
Moon Elixir - Coven - 18 - Glasses (gacha)
Earrings: [LX] Pearl Hoop
♥♥♥
poses Nantra


No comments:

Post a Comment