Monday, July 11, 2016

.Welcome to the show.

Good afternoon fashion dolls
I hope you are all having a great Monday and starting off the week right.
I thought I would bring you a little fun look of the day.  I love taking one new thing and then pulling older items from my inventory to accessorize.  Being fabulous is all about fun and expression.  Enjoy and have some fun dollies!
Love you mean it 
Kaileebaby





.BODY.
(Chemistry) Long eyelashes
::Exile::Quiet Waters 
Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass
((ae)) josie - caramel mk #1
♥♥♥
.OUTFIT.
prime. denim romper  @ P.H.A.T Fashion Fair
Event runs from 7/12 - 7/17
GizzA - Epaulette Set  w/ necklace
MG - Bangle - Athena
RO - Paragon Cap - Made Plaid
[MODA] AKASHA PLATFORM BOOTS 
♥♥♥
.POSES.
GLITTERATI - Boxy 



No comments:

Post a Comment