Thursday, June 26, 2014

For Al...

I've been enjoying the feeling of REALLY being able to explore and expand on the experiences that I have in SL, without feeling like I'm constantly being monitored. Feeling free to be myself is really a wonderful thing, and an experience that I hope to continue on with. 

I say that because of the reason that I have made this post tonight. A friend of mine named Al has recently gotten into clothing designing in SL, and his designs are pretty great. He's just started out, doesn't have a lot in the way of things yet...but he's going to be catering to both men and women, so he's definitely a designer to keep an eye on! 


This jacket, for example...ugh! So awesome, and something that I haven't seen come out on the grid yet. It comes hudded up in 13 different colors, so you can be sure that you can make it work with pretty much anything! I went ahead and paired it with one of my many favorite pieces of clothing from Moda Designs, sexy leather pants that accentuate my curves...and on my feet are the newest release from Moda as well, the Sarai! 

As usual with Mrs Eon, these shoes come in 9 different color options, unless you buy the fatpack, which gives you 24 colors to choose from! Fatpacks, always buy the fatpacks! :D



That's all from me today, lovelies! 
<3 Caiti

What I'm Wearing!
Hair: [LeLutka]-SALOME hair/Dark red - Jessica(tinted darker red)
Skin: -Glam Affair- Kaelyn - America - 02
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Voodoo Rocker - Skull Heart
Shorter Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Love Rocker - Heart - Jewelled - Short
Longer Necklace: Donna Flora ADELE - Onix

Jacket: Alumit - SOHO Jacket
Top: ...Mutresse... - Bustier Bra
Leather Pants: [MODA] Addiction Leather Pants & HUD

Shoes: [MODA] Sarai Spiked Heels & HUD - Fatpack **For Slink High Feet**

No comments:

Post a Comment