Wednesday, July 8, 2015

We all scream for ice cream

             

Good morning my little chocolate sundaes!
It's humpday!  That means you have survived half the week already so you should all get some ice cream to celebrate! I love ice cream and with the weather starting turn hot it's the best thing to cool down.  You know another way to cool down?  Shopping!  You see when you are shopping the stores have nice cool air conditioning so it's the perfect way to stay out of the heat. Really by me getting you to shop I am saving you from heat stroke.  So in reality I save lives.  Yeah...that's it.  I'm like a life guard. *nods lots*
Save your life, go shopping
Kaileebaby






The deets:
Hair: *Soonsiki! Diamond MARCH GG (now Besom)
Top: *COCO*_SheerPanelCropTop_Navy (Chapter 4)
Skin:  Meghindo's - Trina
Bracelet:  [MODA] DRAGON JEWELRY SET & HUD
Ring:  [MODA]  COPIOUS GEMSTONE RING & HUD
Ice cream:  Label Motion - My Yummy ice-cream {Subscriber Gift}

No comments:

Post a Comment